Thursday, September 24, 2009

'Budak MRSA'

After 2 weeks, I did my second operation where they put metal rod ( 2 kg ) inside my body. It may sound strange, but that rod does an important job while the bones are growing together. It corrects the curve and holds the spine in place during healing. Well well well, I have to face the fact that I will have to suffer. Geee

Hey buddies,
remember the x-ray I said I will show to you people ?? Here you are, (:



I suffered really a lot during the healing period. Thanks to my mum who take good care of me. (:

After a week, the doctor allowed me to go back home and I was obviously happy but I never know that I was that 'lucky'.

After 7 days, I went back to the stupiak hospital because of wound infection. Yes, my sexy wound got infected-bacteria infection. Regarding to what I heard, the bacteria in my body is the strongest and 'naughtiest' bacteria (MRSA) and the only antibiotic that can 'fight' against this bacteria is Vanco which is also the strongest and the most expensive antibiotic. MRSA can only be found in hospitals and gyms.

Gee ...
For the first few weeks, this was what they did ~~>


It hurts damn banyak ogeh ??! Geee

and and another chest tube but smaller one. ):


the one at the back is also chest tubeeee (ignore the disgusting thing inside. heh.)

Sebanyak 8 packets of blood dimasukkan into my body lehh.

Thinking of the pass make me shiver !!

Siapa suka tinggal di hospital ni ?? Nasib baik bilik saya tu ada tingkap, kalau tidak .. dah awal awal saya terjun ke bawah ...


till then.


No comments:

Post a Comment