Friday, June 24, 2011

Wangsa Walk.

Taa-Daa !
I have lots of things to post, to express how I felt these few days and hell, hectic week!

Family and I and aunts, uncles and cousins went Seremban to celebrate Father's Day. It was obvious that grandpa looked happy that day. We did not stay over because I had class on Monday. Damn. Grandma's poppiah was awesome. I ate 4 and hell, think of it, I should have eaten more. Holy. Later, we went to a nearby restaurant to have our dinner. It was scrumptious! I don't mind gaining weight to have such meal again. Heh. ;)

Pictures will be uploaded later. Thanks to my laziness.

On Monday, (we always have our 3 hours break after English Tutorial on Mondays) all of us went Wangsa Walk for lunch. I have never been there before, not even once. Nothing special, just another ordinary shopping malls. =) It took ages for everyone of us to decide what to have for lunch. We ended up at Georgetown White Coffee. Food was terrible - no offence. =;= I can barely taste the soup of the koay teow I ordered and damn, the chocolate drink was the worst drink I have ever tried.

We talked and bullshitted a lot.=)

Pictures later.


Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment