Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kenangan Terindah.

I didn't know how each of us work together so close, so close that there were even times when one yelled out loud, saying that she needed to pass motion and us (Didn't know why we, too, had the urge to poo), followed her to the loo and had our business started - we then pooped together.

It is not that we are friends since primary or secondary schools. We only started getting along with each other on the 8th of August and you can see it is only December now- not even half a year passed. I guess because we see each other like, everyday, every minute, every second ?

We complain. we tease, we use foul language and we never get bored of saying the same things again and again. We laugh and laugh and laugh even over little things like, 'she snored'. Aah.

I like how things are going on, how everything worked out so nice, so perfect that I know, after 5 and a half year here, when everyone start leaving, back to where they supposed to be, I'll surely cry like a baby or maybe worse than a baby. I will definitely miss each of everyone of you, the moments that nothing can replace such beautiful memory.

Do you guys understand the kind of feeling I am having now ?

Nahh, you don't.

Till then.



No comments:

Post a Comment