Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sway with me.

The blogger is too lazy to update her blog. So, you shall expect for a boring post ahead.

Time flies. Yes, really fast.
Few more months and I am going to sit for my SPM. Frankly speaking, yours truly is not ready. I actually tried reading history but ended up sleeping after half of the page. -,- Ughh. I just hate studying. I really don't understand how some people can actually study for 8 to 9 hours a day. That's just so wrong! yeah, to me.

For the world that don't know yet, I went Times Square and Sungei Wang with sister last Saturday. Spent most of my money on food. Oh my, can't stand my greedy-ness.

I pretended to be strong when I was not. I only want you to accompany me more often. I feel lonely. I really do.

With love,
SuPoh.

No comments:

Post a Comment