Friday, December 10, 2010

Like, finally.

Time flies on super-fast wings. SPM is finally over.

I burnt the midnight oil almost everyday. I squeeze everything into my brain even though my poor befuddled brain could not take it anymore. Who doesn't want to score straight A's ? I know it is impossible for me to get 9 A's because Addmaths and Biology screwed up everything but at least I tried my best ( compared to the previous tests.)

I breathed a heartfelt sigh of relief when I handed the last paper which is Bio, paper 3 to the teacher, prefect or whatever we call them. I know the 'nightmare' is over, I know I can do whatever things I want and go anywhere I like. Life is getting better, I guess.

Live, Move, Be Awesome - 5a9, my class had a party last night. We enjoyed and we had fun - not just yesterday, we always do - the crazy us. ;)

Congratulations for winning the match yesterday. I know it is not a big deal to you. You did a great job and hey, be my man! ILY =)


Love,
Su Poh.


No comments:

Post a Comment