Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pitt.

It doesn't matter if I update my blog again right ? Yeah, who cares.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me recently. I am so used to scolding him even over little things like, 'you didn't call me after 1 hour but you said you will', 'appointment again ?! ( and then I realised he didn't make any appointments for the past few weeks )' and stuffs like this.

I am mad of him even when he didn't do anything wrong and I only realised it after hanging up his calls. Damn. The only thing he did was saying 'sorry' and 'sorry' but hell, why can't he just be a man and say he didn't do anything wrong and things like that ?

I seriously hope I can control my damn temper and yeah, to like freaking cheer up and not release my anger by scolding him for nothing. Damn.

I will always love you anyway, darling. (:

Loves,
Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment