Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kadine's House

hmm.....Thong n I went to Kadine's house.....yup...kinda fun...but I hurt my little finger..boohoo..



1st of all..we played basketball with two 'boy boy' ... well..we lost...but....BUT ...it's bcoz.. we r unlucky.... hehe..




In that pic....I know I look stupid....but...



I AM WHO I AM !!!





yes....!! u r not blind...we played squash...!! Can u c me..??? well...,


kadine -left
me - right

heeeheee....
look at the way I pose...

SO COOL RITE....???










I look funny..??

Thong help me capture this pic..

^^















exhausted ...!!

time to go back....!!


Thong , Brandon , ME and a guy ... waited for Kadine ...under a... ( I don't know what the hell is that..) .... :P

well..thong is not in the pic ....

hmm...boring....

kadine la !!!
make us wait so long.... AYO !!!!








Anyway...we really had fun ....!! you know ???????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment