Monday, February 9, 2009

Moral Projek

Today.., 17 students from 4a9 went to PKKII (Pusat Kanak-Kanak Istimewa Insan) ... We started our 'journey' at 10.00 am....The walk was FANTASTIC ...!!! Come on...so tiring ..okay..?? You can see me sweating like an idiot there...























On the way to PKKII ... sob... :( boohoo




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



At last..!!!
.....


I saw many children there... Pity them.... Haizz..



Look at this picture... 1 of the children LOVES Michelle....!!!











Michelle ..Michelle....
^^










Well.., we tried our best to entertain them....and....
look at what the hell we did....






It was Terence's idea...!!
not my fault...^^

PUT YOUR HANDS UP ...
PUT YOUR HANDS UP...
TO THE RIGHT...
TO THE LEFT...

....

LoL ...!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cannot stop laughing...!!

Well...the children enjoyed ...!!! but....oh my god ...I'm bored to death .....

arghhhh......

==

No comments:

Post a Comment