Monday, February 16, 2009

Love does not need a Reason

Love does not need a Reason

Once upon a time, there was a Lady and a Man ...

Lady : Why do you like me .. ? Why do you love me .. ?
Man : I can't tell the reason .. but I really like you ..
Lady : You can't even tell me the reason ... how can you say you like me ? How can you say you love me ?
Man : I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.
Lady : Proof ? No ! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her !
Man : Ok..ok!!! Erm... because you are beautiful,because your voice is sweet,because you are caring, because you are loving,because you are thoughtful, because of your smile,because of your every movements..

Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and became ... comma.

The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content :

Dearest,
Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your care and concern that I like you..Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your smile,

Because of your every movements that I love you..Now can you smile? Now can you move?No, therefore I cannot love you...
If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.
Do love need a reason?
No!
Therefore, I still love you...And love doesn't need and never need a reason

Love you Always ~ without any reasons ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment