Saturday, May 30, 2009

:(

I felt exhausted each morning even when I had enough sleep the day before. I have no idea what is wrong with me and helloooo, I did not burn the candle at both ends okay ... :(
I am hot. C'on people. Not that kind of HOT. please ... The weather is so hot and it is driving me crazy ! and .. well, nuts !
yeah..thanks babe for asking me to tie my hair before I go to sleep. heh. not that hot wert. ^^
~~
holiday .
so what ??
I cannot even spend my time with my babe. How sad ..
cis.
1 more thing.
BABY YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO GET TOO TIRED !!!!
I HAVE AN AXE TO GRIND WITH YOU FOR MAKING ME WORRY !!!
narhhh ..
you are such a baby :) miss you so much dear .
heh.
~~
Sometimes, I just feel like throwing my handphone away. up up to the sky !! here you go !
woootss~~


narhhh, just imagine my handphone floating there. heh.
*~*



and
PLEASE
Don't call me a noob or a geek :)


peace.
and say CHEESE
:)


with loves.

wify

No comments:

Post a Comment