Monday, May 11, 2009

Down

What else I can do other than seeing doctor, doctor and doctor ?!
I am bored with this kind of life !!
X-ray , MRI , IPR and blablabla ..
I cannot take it anymore ..
COMMIT SUICIDE
no .., he won't forgive me ..forever ..
...
I went to have my IPR test today and they told me that I have to go on 29 again ..
==
I am tired ..
Exam is around the corner and I haven't study .. I am having lots of problems ..
addmaths ..
exam ..
girl guide ..
proposal ..
operation ..

STRESS OUT !!!
I feel like cutting myself .. but I promised him ..I don't want to make him angry so I changed my mind ..

what can I do ???

I need you and I really do .... I love you, babe ..

I hate the smell of the hospital ..
I hate those people that stare at me when I walk pass them
I hate those doctors that ask me lots of questions ..
I hate the corridor .. the hospital's corridor .. it is scary ..
I HATE AND I HATE !!!
I am nervous ...... I am scare ...

I will be alone in that freaking , stupiak hospital .....
but I don't want anyone to visit me .. I really don't want ..

nothing will make me say yes ...

NEVER

No comments:

Post a Comment