Monday, November 23, 2009

Creme de la Creme

I frittered all my time to online-ing, facebook-ing, tv-ing and eating for the past few days. I tried studying history but fall asleep after 2 pages. I am so tired that my poor befuddled brain can't take it anymore. I actually worship my sister because she is .. awesome. She gets really good results (to me) and at least she (most of the time) gets full A's in her exams, trial and blahh. Whatever. Time is dribbled away to no purpose. Can I really seek greener pastures ? In this fast-paced world of ours where time flies like super-fast wings, urmm, I think it is best not to dwell on this questions (first). LOL

I kinda miss school life, the assembly (even after a lot of gibberish. LOL) and my marvellous classmates. :) Geee.

I just want it to be better .. at least to me ..

Creme de la creme

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment