Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday

weee...
Today's lesson was kinda okay but during Bio .. fuhh ~~ our experiment .. fail lar .. ayo .. but nvm .. PPL, we can do better .. right ??
~~
and then sivik .., nothing special..
pj ... damn boring.. played hockey again .. ==
come on ... I want to play basketball leh .. arghhh.....FINE !

recess !!
hurray..
I don't know what is wrong with my blardy mouth ! I just cannot stop eating.. I ate 4 stuff .. ( 2-don't know what to call them , bread , and biscuits I brought from my home ) walau.. becoming fatter and fatter !! AND AND .. I am NOT greedy .. It is my food ..!! MINE !!! saya punya ..saya bawa punya okay ???

su poh oh su poh ~~
sei fei po
==

alah ... who cares lar ..
I want to eat as many as I can .... now .. ^^



I ♥ TO BE LIKE THAT because I WAS BORN TO BE LIKE THAT ^^
I ♥ ME, MYSELF, TSP !

No comments:

Post a Comment