Saturday, December 26, 2009

hello (:

Harlo peeps, I abandoned my blog.
yes, no, yes ?
no no no.
=)

Whatever lar. I know it is pretty lame but I have no idea what to blog about. I only update for wei kien. WEI KIEN, SEE HOW GOOD I AM TO YOU !! lol. Yeah, he asked me to update my blog so I did. Here you are. =)

Okay okay, The first thing I did when I woke up today was brushed my teeth. =,= heh. Then had breakfast and went to aunt's awesome house. lol. Later, went Tesco with cousin and had lunch. Bought stupid, lame stuff and went back home. It was raining. I like it. I love it. I banyak love it. =,= I have no idea what the hell I am trying to say right now. pfftt

Well well well, Christmas eve was fun. A memorable day indeed. =) One word to describe - AWESOME. =D I miss that day. Oh Ohh Ohhh.

Tomorrow will be going to my aunt's awesome house again. To have lunch. =)

By the way, look at what my KIUT sui gung did. hahah. =) I think it is private. So, sorry. heh.

Bla blah blahh, seriously lack of topics to blog. Any idea, peeps?

ciaox.

No comments:

Post a Comment