Friday, January 1, 2010

Bye 2009

A new year, a new start.
Harlo 2010 ! =)

So, how was countdown yesterday night? Mine was not bad. (: I did not go out, stay in the house je - MSN countdown with Jun, Kitty, Kelvin, Eurica, Monica and sexy. (: It was funny. All of us are really ..., pervert geeks. lol. Talked a lot of craps till 2 something am.

I think I am addicted to Poker. I tell you, very fun lor and very chi gek lor. Eurica damn geng lor. Dylon also very geng lor. Kept winning. The place I sat yesterday night, the feng shui damn not good lor. 20++ K fly away dy. Then Die Lor asked me to change place lor. So, I changed, then hor, kept winning leh. I so happy lehh.

LMAO. wth am I trying to say? lol.

Yo, buddies, let me win money. hehe

THAM WEI KIEN AND JUNIOR KOH CHIN KIM !!!
mari mari play poker with me.

Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment