Monday, January 25, 2010

So not awesome.

Intervensi exams are finally over. I didn't really study for this exams because I think it is not that important. Had addmad and moral today and I hate them. I just don't like them especially additional mathematics. ):

I reached school at 7.25 plus and obviously I was late for school but I managed to get into the class 5 minutes before the test. Fortunately, I escaped from punishment. =) Thanks to my awesome sister for not ironing my uniform. heh. I know I am a bad sister but so what? Deal with it. ;p

I don't know what the hell is wrong with my arm. It hurts a lot - since last week. I couldn't wear my clothes properly because of my muscular arm. Aww. ): There is something wrong with my face. I see ugly pimples on my skin. Oh my ...
):

Sometimes, I don't understand what teacher actually wants. What's the use of president? Why me? ɟɟo ssɐ

Till then.

I ❤ YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment