Monday, June 1, 2009

LaLaLa ~~

pinky pinky ponky
father bought a donkey
donkey died
father cried
pinky pinky ponky

==
lOl
Somehow, it just comes out from my mind. :)
heh.

I am looking forward to this Wednesday :) yeah. He is going, Kadine is going, Thong is going, Old frend is going, M16 is going and so and so .
heh.
Baby, you must see how awesome my friends are. heh. especially her. ^^
but no worries . I am yours. :) muaxx
~~
Just a few minutes ago, my sister ( currently at Terengganu now) text me a message and say ..
hey.. I am going to eat sharkfins. muahahahahaha
I was like .. whattt ??!! ==
C'on
who cares ?? well, I care :( boo hoooo
narhh.. what so ever. I can online wert. muahahahaha.
lame larrr
==
~~~
WONG MEI YU and MAH MING KIT !!!!!!!!
I miss you two ! heh. I guess both of you know right ??
:)
I want to see 'something' on Wednesday.
ngekngek.
~~

baby, I have nothing to blog on already. heh. Just because you want me to update, here you are. :)


with loves,
TEE SU POH
muax.

No comments:

Post a Comment