Monday, June 15, 2009

smile

The alarm rang at 5.15 in the morning but I woke up at 5.30. I am always that lazy. :)
I brushed my teeth, bathed and tied my hair. As I tie my hair, I decided to put my front hair down (no idea why ) and I just took pictures. yeah ..early in the morning. :) hehe.
~~>
hahah. I don't know why I look so fat in this pic. Grrrrr
Awwww .. dirty mirror. :) hehe. maybe I should help my mommy to clean them 1 day.

~~~~
I look better with the hair down or up ???
:)
okay okay, now I should say a little about my exams. :(
yes, I improved .. my addmaths got improvement .. guess what ? improve by 1 mark only liaaa.
'sigh'
who cares ?? well, maybe I care .. :) will work harder next time.
~~~~
gross.
he is sick. I feel like scolding him but at the same time I want to cheer him up . How I wish I could be your side to cheer you up, to help you and so on. Maybe, I don't understand you. I am sorry for this but ... uhhh. Forgive me for this please ...
Dear,
I love you and I really do. Thanks for your concern too, my sexy hubby.
:)
Hope you will get well soon.


Loves,
sp.

No comments:

Post a Comment