Sunday, July 19, 2009

aiyayayaya

I am supposed to go to National HQ today, early in the morning but unfortunately, mum has to fetch my sister to tuition so she cannot make it. I wanted to call Pn.Toh to give me a ride to HQ but I changed my mind and now, I regret for not calling her.

I saw Thong's blog and the event look awesome !

Hmm ..
I think it is okay because at least I can use the computer to online (: and chat and and reply comments. * wink*

Sister bought 2 pendants (an alphabet 'T' and alphabet 'K' ) and I like it especially the alphabet 'T' . I 'begged' my sister to give it to me but she said NO. A firm NO. == fine.
I will buy myself 1 or maybe 2 or maybe 3 or 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 after my operation. I will go shopping and buy lots lots of stuff. (: Can you imagine that kind of life ??
wonderful.
=)

I think everything is going pretty well. At least I don't have to 'type' so much things already.
I gotta feeling .. that tonight gonna be a good night ...
hahah.

nights everyone.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment