Monday, July 20, 2009

uh huh xD

I am HOT !
yeah ..
The weather is driving me crazy.. really crazy. @@
As usual, we have assembly every Mondays and we-the students have to sit on the floor listening to the announcements, LAWAD, peribahasa and so and so. Teachers pulak can sit on the chairs.
==
unfair right ?? fine.

First period was Chemistry so we have to go Chemist lab- that's for sure and oh lord .. no electricity for 2 periods. I was sweating and luckily I put my fringe up. xD Kadine and Arrica can still sing songs. hahah. *claps claps*
(:

I laughed really a lot today because of a clown- Brandon Chin.
Well, Eu Gene and I are supposed to practise saying our dialogues with 'feelings' but he cannot do it especially the - '' hey ! hi ! ''.
So, Brandon took the script and 'taught' Eu Gene the way of reading it with 'feelings'. That's the time my 'laughing disease start' till my stomach ached. geeee
There is a part where Eu Gene is suppose to say the word 'uh huh' but end up, Brandon and I start rapping and beatboxing (ofcourse I don't know this 1 larhh. xD, Brandon did this.) using the word uh huh. hahah. I know we made too much noise so, sorry people.
(:

By the way,
Thanks Thong for sending me those pictures.
=)

till then.

smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment