Friday, July 17, 2009

Don't give me a damn.

I think someone is stupid enough. Not telling who the person is but 'siapa makan cili, dia yang rasa pedas'.

To you people..,
Don't show me such faces. You should now that your lip is already THICK so stop doing that. It looks extremely ugly !! Who cares whether you hate me or like me. I don't give a damn about it. All I want is go for my operation successfully. Curse me if you wish and to make your wish comes true, you can also pray. I don't care. Spread your so-called 'virus' to me and try your f***king best to make me sick. If something happen to me, I will haunt you till the day you die. Believe it or not, it is your choice. Don't you know that I cannot fall sick at this moment ?? You don't ʞɔnɟ but you suck. * those people* Go on bullshitting and backstab me if you like. I used to like you but past is past. It is over and I no longer care about you. I only care and want my used-to-be close friend. I miss you .. do you know ??

( I don't write your bad things on the blog unless you started it. )

Laughed quite a lot with Tasha ( my so-called mommy) xD. Had fun with her and sorry for 'slapping' your arm. heh.
:)

That's all for today, I think. =)
Fullstop.

buhbuaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment